-->

Reasons Why Men Afraid to Marriage


Reasons Why Men Afraid to MarriageCommit to one woman in his life is one of the biggest challenges for man. Man feel the need for a strong commitment as well as careful consideration before it can do that.

Man worried woman he chose was more concerned with her self and her friends, are some of the reasons why men are afraid to marry quickly. "Men do not like to feel rejected and unrecognized," says marriage therapist and blogger BetheSmartWife.com, Carin Goldstein. As reported glo.msn, here are six of the biggest fears a man of marriage:


1. Less Attention
With kids, career and many other things that demand your attention, it will make the couple feel less attention and affection. "Over marriage, men often feel it only serves as a walking ATM that only sought when necessary to finance or financial problems," says Julie Orlov, psychotherapist, speaker as well as author of The Pathway to Love.
So try to take a minimum of 30 minutes a day to talk with your spouse about the activities throughout the day, not discuss finances or children. This needs to be done to make her feel cared for and remain important to you.

2. Acting Like His Mother
Maybe he was glad to be your expertise and all-round split time in doing things like her mother. But that does not mean you should always intervene at all times as is often done by a mother. So just try to tell her to notify and warn Like if it is acting sucks.

3. Gossiping about Himself
The habit of gossiping and telling every detail quarrel with your spouse to friends is not a habit that endeared a man to women. Companions will probably be the one who was always there when we needed fatherly exchange ideas. But you should avoid talking about problems at home too much detail, especially about the ugliness of husbands.

4. Change
In contrast to women who wish to be more mature partner may change or be responsible after marriage, a man hoped that the woman he loves does not turn into another person after marriage. He wants the attention, affection and behavior that you show him the same throughout his life. Do a hobby or avocation are wont to do before Like get married, so as to strengthen relationships fostered.

5. Change it to Be Someone Else
As he does not want Like to change, he is also afraid you change and dictates to a person who is no longer familiar. If he has a habit of spoiled, smoking or ignored at the time of dating, the frontal change will only make Like tired and also disappointed. Pay attention and also the approach that couples understand why Like want him to turn into a better mainly so he became the role model for your family.

6. No More Me Time
Either play the game or just read the news in the morning, and no longer have the time to hang out with her friends is a feared a man happens after marriage. "Both sides still need and have a right to relax and spend time with her friends. Give him time to get together or just hanging out with friends. Way when she returned home, her feelings have become more relaxed and casual. Yourself too can take turns doing this with Like friends.

Reasons Why Men Afraid to Marriage
  1. Effective and powerful spell caster Dr. gbojie thanks for helping me restore happiness back to my life with your powerful spell it manifested as i wanted thanks once again Dr . gbojie ..

    Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr gbojie whose email address is gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of december last year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr gbojie via his mobile number +2349066410185 and his email address gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr gbojie he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me or add him on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/drgbojie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective and powerful spell caster Dr. gbojie thanks for helping me restore happiness back to my life with your powerful spell it manifested as i wanted thanks once again Dr . gbojie ..

    Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr gbojie whose email address is gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of december last year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr gbojie via his mobile number +2349066410185 and his email address gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr gbojie he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me or add him on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/drgbojie/

    ReplyDelete