-->

Top 20 Classic Love Songs

Wedding song is one of the elements pretty important on the wedding day. The song that played when the wedding you can be will add a romantic atmosphere for you.


For those of you who are still confused in choosing the songs to adorn moments wedding day or first dance to the tune of the bride, and classic love songs are still able to choose from.


Top 20 classic love songs that can be used as a reference to be played at your wedding, check this out





Song Title
Song Artist
1The Power of LoveCeline Dion
2The Way You Look TonightTony Bennett
3When I Fall in LoveNat King Cole
4Can You Feel the Love Tonight?Elton John
5Eternal FlameThe Bangles
6At LastEtta James
7I Can't Help Falling In Love With YouElvis Presley
8I DoWestlife
9This I Promise You'NSYNC
10I Do (Cherish You)98 Degrees
11You Are So BeautifulJoe Cocker
12Power of LoveLuther Vandross
13I Want to Know What Love IsForeigner
14All My LifeK-Ci & Jojo
15More Than WordsExtreme
16One In A MillionBosson
17Only YouAshanti
18Have I Told You Lately?Rod Stewart
19When a Man Loves a WomanPercy Sledge
20Kiss From a RoseSeal

Top 20 Classic Love Songs