-->

Unique Wedding : Fairy Tale Style Wedding Concepts


Fairy Tale Style Wedding ConceptsEveryone has a dream wedding. And this pair succeeded in realizing their dreams with the concept of unique wedding Fairy Tale Style Wedding Concepts, inspired by the animated film 'Shrek'.

Couple from New Jersey, United States of America does not wear a tux or beautiful makeup. But the creature dressed as Shrek and Princess Fiona Ogre.
Paul Bellas the groom, colored her with green paint, wearing fake ears and eyebrows as well wear monster costumes like Shrek.

While the bride, Heidi Coxshall, although wearing a white wedding dress but her makeup is also green. Her hair is styled exactly like Fiona, Ogre shapes and fake ears.

Not only the bride and groom are dressed in costume. The family and guests also wear clothing appropriate character in the film 'Shrek'. A little boy plays as Donkey donkey costumes, some dressed relatives Muffin Man also Puss In Boots.

Some of the other guests have chosen a Disney Princess. There are Snow White, Cinderella and Belle from "Beauty and the Beast '.

Unique Wedding : Fairy Tale Style Wedding Concepts
  1. Effective and powerful spell caster Dr. gbojie thanks for helping me restore happiness back to my life with your powerful spell it manifested as i wanted thanks once again Dr . gbpojie ..

    Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr gbojie whose email address is gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of december last year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr gbojie via his mobile number +2349066410185 and his email address gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr gbojie he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me or add him on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/drgbojie/

    ReplyDelete